From: CGI
To: [email protected]
Sent: 6/28/01 10:02 AM
Subject: [FW1] Solaris 8

Hi list!
Again, I need some help trying to run this script in
Solaris 8.
Running #which perl -> the path result is
/usr/bin/perl

Here come the problem:

If I want to start the script:

#./test1.pl ... I receive an error... /test1.pl: not
found

Running #perl test1.pl everything is fine!!!

I already change the path, the name of file but the
same problem

What I am missing here?

Here is my test1.pl (-rwxrwxrwx)
#!/usr/bin/perl