Van: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]]
Verzonden: vrijdag 15 juni 2001 13:23
Aan: Geoffrey Moon
CC: [email protected]
Onderwerp: RE: [FW1] SP4 issues-140601 10:18

Dear Sir,

Are you sure ? I've upgraded it to FWs SP4 and still the same problem "mime
attachment stripped" . Checkpoint SMTP Security Server has this problem.
Does anybody have an answer to these questions? I know they're not very
important but I need help. Please!

Regards.

Ihsan Cakmakli
YKT
Tel:Fax:[email protected]

                    Geoffrey Moon

                    <gmoon@allied        To:     İHSAN
ÇAKMAKLI/YKB@YKBNOTES,
                    na.com>
[email protected]
                                         cc:

                    14.06.2001           Subject:     RE: [FW1] SP4
issues-140601 10:18
                    15:29

I upgraded to SP4 specifically because of the first issue - mime attachment
problems. So far it seems to have fixed the problem, although I use Trend
and not eSafe.

Can't address your other question.

Geoff