Re: [FW1] Again, VPN w/ Netscreen & IKE gives me a headache

So, is this a fw1 bug?

Anyway, I tried this but sadly I didn't get it to work yet.

Thx anyway,
Patrick

>>> <[email protected]> 28/06/01 17:25 >>>

Hi Patrick,

on FW1 site you should have defined a workstation object called e.g. Netscreen.
If so then select the "FW-1/VPN-1" button and version "4.1" - this "should" work
as it sets FW1in "mood" to support subnets over vpn.

Hope it helps...

Marco

"Patrick Coomans" <[email protected]> am 28.06.2001 09:29:15