RE: [FW1] firewall Solaris Hang on boot

Hi,

I had such an error once. The error was that checkpoint scripts
/etc/init.d/cppre-inet cppost-inet (or similar) replaced ndd and copied it
back. Unfortunately once this created a loop as ndd was replaced by
(checkpoint) ndd script and could never be got back as the backup was the
ndd script (from checkpoint) as well.

Regards,

Josef