[FW1] VPN with Netscreen: is it possible to use DHCP for the Netscreen?

Hi,

I would like to create a lot of small VPN's between a FW1 at a customer with netscreen-5 appliances.

What I would like to know is if I can use DHCP-obtained IP addresses at the Netscreen-side (ADSL).

Or do I need fixed IP addresses?

The VPN is using IKE DES/MD5 with pre-shared secrets.
VPN establishment only needs to be initiated by the remote sites (netscreen w/ or wo/ DHCP).

If yes, how do I cope with the IP address field in the netscreen gateway object in the rulebase?

Thankx for any ideas,
Patrick