From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Samuel Wuethrich
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 12:27 PM
To: 'Paul Howell'; Goetz, Jarrett
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: RE: FW: [FW1] How are Nokia's Products

Personally, I thing since the release of IPSO 3.3, Nokia went into some
troubles. IPSO 3.3 has some issues with flows and IPSO 3.4 has been out for
a short date before Nokia reject and re-announced it at later time. In
relation with the release of Servicepacks (For example IPSO 3.2.1, you can't
install 4.1 SP3), see SP4, well, thats another story. Am I the only person
who thinks that Nokia forces the release of IPSO more stronger than before?
Wondering why.
Just my personal thoughts.

SAM