[FW1] Policy displaying with proxy server

Hi,

I have a proxy server , Netscape 3.x . The Internet access  is
based on LDAP authentication. Whenever a user try to connect an internet
site it will prompt for user aunthentication.

Here I have a requirement that all user should get an Internet access policy page before the authentication
or after the authentication with a button saying I agree and I donot agree. the internet access should happen only after
user agrees this button. I don't have any idea how to do this with Netscape proxy server.

Anybody have done this before ?  any suggestions and informations will be much appreaciated

Thanks and regards
Saju

The Information contained and transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to
Wipro Limited and is intended for  use only by the individual or entity to which
it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If this is a forwarded message,
the content of this E-MAIL may not have been sent with the authority of the
Company. If you are not the intended recipient, an agent of the intended
recipient or a  person responsible for delivering the information to the named
recipient,  you are notified that any use, distribution, transmission, printing,
copying or dissemination of this information in any way or in any manner is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
delete this mail & notify us immediately at [email protected]