[FW1] Changing VPN to different external connection.

Hello all...

We've got: Firewall 1 4.1 sp2 running with the management console residing
on the firewall

Hopefully I can communicate this in a semi-understandable manner.  We have
been successfully connecting to the internet and running vpn (ike
encryption) through one interface on our firewall (called 204.x.x.x).  We
have now added an additional nic with a higher speed internet connection
(called 207.x.x.x).  On the firewall we have changed the default gateway to
the new nic (207.x.x.x).  Internet traffic can still come via the original
nic, but at a much slower speed.

Most everything is working fine, but we have a vpn issue where the
securemote client rests behind a NAT device (linksys router)....users enter
their authentication information, but receive no response from the firewall.

The userc.c file on the pc in question is still pointing at the "204.x.x.x"
nic as the gateway.  Our firewall receives it on that interface, but routes
the reply through the "207.x.x.x" interface..  The linksys box returns a
destination unreachable message and the tunnel never sets up.  This has been
confirmed via watching the logs on the linksys box.

We'd like to change it so that all vpn traffic goes through the "207.x.x.x"
connection:

How do I change the address in the userc.c file that is fed on site
updates....Is it by changing the address on our firewall object (which is
also our management console).

If so will that affect our licensing of the product, as it is currently
licensed to the "204.x.x.x" address

Any help that you could provide would be much appreciated.

Malcolm McDuff