AW: [FW1] authentication with Windows 2000?

  • To: "Maria del Carmen" <[email protected]>
  • Subject: AW: [FW1] authentication with Windows 2000?
  • From: "Fitzner Daniel" <[email protected]>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:48:14 +0200
  • Cc: "FW1-Mailinglist (E-Mail)" <[email protected]>
  • Sender: [email protected]

Title: AW: [FW1] authentication with Windows 2000?

Hi Carmen,

if you use a W2K Domain, you use ADS. ADS has an ldap-interface and so you can after some schemachanges use the ldap account management from CP for authenticating the users. We use it successfully since three month.

Another possible solution is to use the internet authentication server from W2K and Radius authentication. But I have no experiences with this.

Best regards
Daniel Fitzner

---------

Daniel Fitzner
IT-Services
T-Systems debis Systemhaus GEI GmbH / GS Berlin
debis Haus am Potsdamer Platz
10875 Berlin

mail: [email protected]
fon: +49 30 2554-3266