Re: [FW1] IKE Hybrid :problem for creating certificate

Hello David,

Hi  in  my opinion you did the right command, but checkpoint is a
quite buggy product......

I had the same problems.

Try  the  same  command,  but  give to the firewall object a very
short  name  (not  "myfwhostname",  but  "fw1"). Don't use "_" or
"strange" character.

Bye,
                    MaXsecurity

PS
It is possible this BUG has been solved in cp 4.1 sp4.