[FW1]

Hi;
I have just finished configuring a site-to-site VPN using IKE with 2
checkpoint fw-1.
In the future we may be doing more VPN to other sites.
We may be installing a separate firewall/VPN appliance in the future to
offload VPN traffic to it.
I was wondering what is the best location to insert this second
firewall?(e.g. outside the existing firewall between
the internet router and firewall or put it on a separate DMZ off the
existing firewall, etc. And what are the pros and cons of
putting the VPN firewall in any location>
Any insight on this will be greatly appreciated
TIA
HP