[FW1] VRRP-adres not so virtual??

Hi,

I have problems with the VRRP-config on my Nokia IP440 IPSO 3.4, FW-1 4.1 SP
4..
I have configured VRRP MC on both internal and external interfaces and one
system is master. When I do a "get interfaces" on the master the virtual
IP-adresses show up instead of the physical ones.. This messes up my
VRRP-config as the FW sees broadcasts from an unknown IP-adres (-> the
*real* address of the interface)..

Is this one of the bugs in IPSO 3.4 or is there something else that goes
wrong??

I hope someone can help me..

Greetz,

Nils Kolstein