[FW1] VPN and invalid address

Hi All,

I need to setup a VPN using fw1 and securemote
(strong), and I'm trying to use IKE as my encryption
schema.

However I need to access a internal network with
invalid, non-routable, IP's (172.16.0.0/16) and I
search for information about this in manual etc. but I
can't put this to work.
Any body can tell-me what and how I can setup this
system.
I do a test with the system with routable IP's, and it
work.

Will securemote/fw1 create a tunnel to send this
traffic across the Internet?

Thanks in advance,
Klaubert