[FW1] Securemote Reinstall Problem "Setup has found that FireWall-1 is installed on this computer. Please uninstall it before installing SecuR emote"

Title: Message
I have tried to upgrade from Securemote SP3 Hotfix (build 4175) On windows 2000 to SP4 (build 4186)
I didn't upgrade it, but Removed the old one from Add/Remove programs, and rebooted,
Deleted all fwenc and Securemote keys from registry and other files on the computer.

Now when trying to install the SP4 I get this :
"Setup has found that FireWall-1 is installed on this computer.  Please uninstall it before installing SecuRemote"

Does anyone have an idea ?

---
Ohad K.