/*              [email protected]                  */

From: "Joe Voisin (FW1)" <[email protected]>@lists.us.checkpoint.com on
      2001/06/12 07:37 AM

Please respond to "Joe Voisin (FW1)" <[email protected]>

Sent by:  [email protected]

To:   "FW1 List (E-mail)" <[email protected]>
cc:
Subject:  [FW1] AIX + SP4

Is it jus me or is there something strange going on here.  I downloaded the
release notes to see what the system requirements were for SP4 and AIX has
been removed from the supported platforms.  Is this just for SP4 or has
Checkpoint dropped support for AIX altogether?

Maybe it's time to switch to another platform....

Joe