From: Rick McMaster [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2001 12:07 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] what occurs first NAT or RULEBASE

Always remember that routing occurs before translation..........

Rick McMaster, CISSP
Director, Security Engineering
Secure+
ePlus Technology
mailto:[email protected]
http://www.eplus.com
Nasdaq: PLUS

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, and is
intended only for the person / entity to whom it was originally destined.
The use of this information and unauthorized access to this information for
any other means is strictly prohibited.  The content of this message may
also contain private views and opinions that do not constitute a formal
disclosure or commitment unless specifically stated.