[FW1] Please assist - pushing policy stops logging!

Hey folks,

I will try to keep this short.  We are using three firewalls with the same
policy at one of my sites.  One of them is a FW-1 VPN-1 firewall with
connections to two other sites as well as for allowing Securemote access.
When those sites were set up, to facilitate progress, the "Accept FW-1 and
VPN-1 Control Connections" box was re-enabled.  Now, I have restored the
rules per the Phoneboy FAQ, what I had there before, and other msgs I've
seen, but my problem still occurs.  On that one firewall, when the policy is
pushed, it stops logging to my management console.  I have seen similar
behavior when a putkey corruption occurred, but in this case I can still
continue to push policies, etc., and I was unable to before.

Any ideas on why this might happen?  Thanks!

Mark