[FW1] RE: Checkpoint FW-1 & ATM performance degradation & Mimestripped ??..

Hi,

I have a mail before to mailing list: stated that "Mime attachment
Stripped" problem is not resolved with SP4. Some says "yes, it's solved".
However, I still get the errors like below. Am I wrong?

Regards.
Ihsan Cakmakli
YKT
Tel:Fax:[email protected]