[FW1] SQLplus and SecuRemote

Issue: The SQLplus client fails in when connecting to Oracle database over a
SecuRemote session.

Facts: I am using the SQLplus client (release 8.0.5) and the SecuRemote
v.4.1 SP-3 DES (build 4176) on the client machine.  We are currently running
CheckPoint's FW-1 v.4.0 (build 4031) on an NT4 box (Service Pack 5).  I
believe the Oracle database version is 8.0.5, also on an NT4 box (SP5).

It appears that even though the SQL traffic is permitted through the
firewall from client to server, the server is still unable to send packets
back to the client.  The firewall has no log of any dropped packets from the
server.

I've also tried opening up a channel through the firewall from server to
client with no success.

Any ideas or insights that might help solve this problem would be greatly
appreciated.

Thank you, Kevin.