From: Juan Concepcion [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2001 7:18 PM
To: Hervé Blandin; [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] Pb with SecuRemote

Definitely a licensing issue.  Your license is tied to your ip address so
every time you've changed the ip on the firewall you've invalidated the
license.  Workaround for this 'test' environment would be to license the
internal of the firewall until you get yourself on a permanent external IP.
Mind you licensing the internal of the firewall is also a very bad idea but
it will server your purpose for testing.

Juan Concepcion
Network Engineer/Security Consultant
CCSA/CCSE
E-Mail: [email protected]