From: Zeltser, Roman [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2001 8:29 AM
To: manish awasthi; '[email protected]'
Subject: RE: Out of Office AutoReply: [FW1] stonebeat installation

Try this index list:

http://www.rtek2000.com/Tech/InternetSecureLinks.html#ha

-----Original Message-----
From: manish awasthi [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2001 12:48 AM
To: '[email protected]'

Dear friends ,

                 I had written many mails to stonebeat  and everyime I have
put my querries to the mailing list I had got the same response from the
stonebeat people that they are out of office . Ireally thing what make them
always out of office . I had written mails to last month also and this month
also yet that they have written that they are out of office . I am really
sick of this excuse and I am now looking out for some other HA products. Do
anybody in the fw-Mailing list has a better solution.

   thanks and regards

manish