[FW1] Hybrid Mode IKE with RADIUS

Hello.

I know that this topic has been discussed before, and i have read the document on the checkpoint site but I am still very confused.

I need to set-up SecuRemote authentication with Hybrid Mode IKE using Radius.

Firstly, the Check Point document says
'fw internalca create -dn "o=boston, c=us" with a comment saying to select your own DN name.
What does the -dn switch do? I am assuming that o=mgmnt server and c=firewall object, but am not sure of this either. We are using a firewall cluster, so should 'c' be the cluster name or should the command be run for each 'wall?

Secondly, what does 'Select your own DN name (LDAP format)' mean?

I have run this command and come back with the error 'internal CA already exist' and to use the -force switch to over-ride this. i do not want to do this incase I break the existing internal VPN between the firewalls.

Does anyone have any pointers on what I need to do to make this work?

TIA
Richard Marshall
Network Systems Analyst
NetDoktor