[FW1] Nokia - GUI Client Wont Connect

Greetings,

New to CP on Nokias - can't get gui-client to connect.

Can secure shell and connect via http.
fwm is running ( I can connect via serial cable).
fw unload all.all -  no help.
conf/gui-clients looks ok as does conf/fwmusers

Have tried to connect via the internal interface I/P as well as the external
interface I/P (reconfiguring gui-client each time) - no luck

Specifics:

Nokia IP110  - IPSO 3.3

Checkpoint 4.1 - SP 2

Appreciate any help