[FW1] Nokia IP600 stopped logging after policy upload

Hello,

We have a problem with a Nokia firewall that stopped all logging (except for control messages) directly after a policy upload. The firewall had been booted earlier that day, but after that we still managed to do some succesfull uploads…

We already tried : stopping and starting the firewall, deleting logpointer files (*.*logptr*), switching the logfile, uploading previous policy. Nothing worked so far…

Configuration:
-Nokia IP600 3.2.1-fcs1
-Check Point FireWall-1 (DES) v4.1 SP-2
-The firewall is a stand-alone system (firewall + management server)

Please help, any suggestions are welcome…

Greetings,

Arthur de Ruijter