From: Jayasankar [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 8:58 AM
To: Sebastian Stranieri; Pag; [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Fw put key problem with trendmicro

Hi ,
   I am very new to checkpoint and trendmicro.I am facing a problem here
with the opsec authentication of trend micro with firewall.
I did a fw putkey on firewall saying the ip of my trend micro machine
%fw putkey -opsec x.x.x.x
and in fwopsec.conf I put the ports and IP of the servers.
On trendmicro machine(x.x.x.x)
I did like this
%opsec_putkey y.y.y.y
and same key entered
but I'm getting a
" Failed to initialise authentication with y.y.y.y"
error
 where y.y.y.y is the ip of my firewall and x.x.x.x is the ip of my
interscan viruswall.
Please help me ...
thanks in advance
jayasankar