RE: [FW1] Ftp on non-standard port...

Thanks Matthias but that did not work, still I am having "invalid PORT command" error message when I do "dir"
-----Original Message-----
From: Matthias Leu [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2001 7:24 PM
To: Cihan Subasi (Garanti Teknoloji)
Subject: Re: [FW1] Ftp on non-standard port...

Hi,
first you have to define the service as a new TCP-service to port 3120. Then select in the Field Protocol Type FTP in the deklaration of this service. Making a rule accepting this new service should give you access to FTP on port 3120 with data or passive connection.
Hope it helps,
best regards
Matthias

"Cihan Subasi (Garanti Teknoloji)" wrote:

        Hi,

        How Can I access to a ftp server running on a non- standard port (3120)? Seems like I can do authentication but not data transfer...Thanks...

Cihan Subasi
Garanti Technology
Internet Services Manager
Work :  (90)