[FW1] How is Nokia support?

I find Nokia support to be quite good. They are
very helpful.

However, their hands are tied either because of
our contract with them or their apparent worsening
relationship with Checkpoint. They are not allowed
to help us on FW-1 problems. We have to call Checkpoint.
And Checkpoint is seemingly unable to work with us on
problems, they only want to follow their script on how
to diagnose problems.

And no, Nokia is not going to be able to help you on
non-Nokia equipment.

Joe Matusiewicz <[email protected]> said:
> I'm thinking about ditching my current software/technical support
> vendor.   I've heard good things on this list about Nokia.  But I'm a
> Solaris shop.  Would Nokia be a good choice for me and do they support
> Solaris?  Any comments about using Nokia for support would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> - -- Joe

And in that state of nature, no arts; no letters; no society; and
which is worst of all, continual fear and danger of violent death;
and the life of man, solitary, poort, nasty, brutish, and short.

                                 Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan