RE: [FW1] MS Exchange

Robert,

Not sure why this is happening, but as far as I recall there is a M$ TID
which describes how to "set" the ports on which your server talks to
something static. Otherwise the Exchange will use random ports.

As I said, I don't know why 7 work and three don't, but it's worth giving
this a shot.

The TID itself talks about OWA and Exchange, but it can be used for other
issues as well.

TID # Q259240

Mike