[FW1] MS Exchange

Hi all my first post to the list - hope someone can help.

I have 10 Exchange servers at ten different locations that need to talk over my 10 Firewall-1 V 4.1 on NT 4 boxes.  I am not using the VPN part, only the firewall-1 part for now.

Using the built in Exchange service in FW1 and DCE-RPC seven of my ten servers can move email, cant figure out the hell is going on with the other three.  It looks like the three Exchange servers that don’t work are communicating on random ports over 1000, like 1064, 1054 and so on.  If I make the last rule any,any,any all ten work, if the last rule is drop then the three start dropping on the random ports over 1K.

I don’t understand why it’s only the three systems.  The rules work for the other seven!

Help J

Thanks,

Rob