RE: [FW1] FW log working slowly

> > Hi, not that many entries in the log (just cleared it) and
> > yet it takes
> > a number seconds to scroll down the list. We are running FW1
> > SP2 on NT4
> > SP4.
> > Has anyone encountered this?

Yes. Under NT log viewer seems to leak memory and get progressively slower.
I was using the WIN GUI to look at logs on a remote (LAN) UNIX machine. It
was painfully slow despite a fast LAN connection.

Ended up giving up and using the "fw exportlog" command - the output of
which is then easier to work with.

-Steve