[FW1] NAT problem?

Hi
I want to put a linux box behind checkpoint FW-1 4.1 (running on NT box) by
NAT of course.
I can ping to outside from linux but I could not ping from outside from my
linux.
When I look online logs (when pinging from outside), dropped or accepted
packets were not displayed in logs.
But when pinging from inside to an outside machine , icmps were displayed.
I configure the NAT the same as an NT box which works fine for NAT in our
policies.
In interfaces tab, I add eth0 (which is the linux ethernet interface name)
and its internal address.
and in NAT tab, its real ip was inserted as static.
Everthing looks fine , but not works.Something wrong with my NAT.
I also add a rule that any source to any service to my linux box is accepted
and I restrat FW services.
Have an idea ?

thanks in advance

Bilgehan TURAN