[FW1] stonebeat installation

Hello friends,

i know the mail is lengthy but please go thru it. we are stuck up for a long time now.

                We have installed stonebeat fullcluster 2.1 at our office and we are getting following results :

We have installed the fw modules on the two NT4.0 sp5 machine and the enterprise management server for firewall in on another NT 4.0 sp5 m/c which also is acting as GUI client fot the stonebeat fullcluster installed on the fw module m/c s. From the GUI client I am able to see the two machine and I can make them online and offline and I can also see the status of the two machines . I can also install the policies from the management server to the fw modules. Till now the policies that I had defined is of (any-any ) allowing all services from the internal to external world. From the two firewall module I can ping to inside as well as outside machine ( but not at the same time) The setup allows only one to talk to external and internal world. But as soon as one goes down the other is able to perform icmp ping to the internal and external world.

The p[roblems I am facing are as follows :

When I try to ping from the internal (i.e a client machine in the internal network) to external world  through the fullcluster I am able to do it but as soon as one goes down the internal machine does not switch over from one firewall to other which it should. It is acting more like a HA solution rather than fullcluster . Apart from that the same results has been seen with other services too. I cannot see any load sharing thing happening here.

does the load sharing takes place after some threshold level of load is generated?

  Friends.... Is it the way the stonebeat 2.1 works . Are these the required results. Is there is
any other product which will give me more desirable results.

All suggestions regarding it are welcomed ..

with  regards and thanks

Manish Awasthi