[FW1] Truncated columns in log viewer (4.0 build 4303 on Windows NT 4.0 SP4)

Title: Truncated columns in log viewer (4.0 build 4303 on Windows NT 4.0 SP4)

I've been playing around with the above version of FW1 for a while and
have noticed a problem in the log viewer.  Even though long logging is
in effect, only a few columns are actually logged (no., date, time,
inter., origin, type, and action).  I've tried purging the log,
running "fw logswitch", and restarting the firewall.  There is plenty
of disk space available (1.5 GB free).  FW1 is installed in the
standard location (C:\WINNT\FW).

Has anyone else encountered this issue?  I've looked through
phoneboy.com and Google but I must not be using the correct search
terms, as I've found nothing that is related to my issue.
--
Matthew X. Economou - EESUS Webmaster
"Life's not fair, but the root password helps."