[FW1] external I/F problem

Hello Gurus

I am moving the firewall-1 (4.1 no service packs) to a new NT (sp 4)
machine, I installed it without problems and moved the security policy and
objects to the new machine. Now when I put the new firewall to work it start
with an error in the event viewer "FW-1: setting external interface to
El90x2", I have checked in teh Check Point configuration tool and the
external Interface Name is right according with the ipconfig information.

What else have I to check?
I test the conectivity with a ping and it doesn´t work but if I stop the
firewall-1 service it works fine.

I am getting another error when teh server start, FW-1: only 50 internal
hosts allowed. How can I fix it?

Thanks a lot for your valuable help.