[FW1] IP530

Hi,

We are looking for a replacement for our old SUN UltraSparc-1 platform
running FW-1 and I would like to know if there people on the list who have
experience with the new IP530 model.. I have already recieved some info from
my reseller, but I would like to know how this machine performs "in the
field". The IP 650 might be a bit of an overkill and the IP 440 we also work
with is cool, but we would like to do some encryption (which could also be
done by an encryption card) also..

Any thoughts on this??

Greetz,

Nils Kolstein