[FW1] sendmail and NT

I running FW-1 4.1 sp2 on a NT Server. I will send an e-mail for a specified
rule with Track=Alert. In my Policy properties I put in the mail Alert
command field(in the Log and Alert tag) the following command:
sendmail -s alert -t my-smtp-server-ip -f [email protected]  [email protected]
When I test the rule any mail is sent. I try different syntax like:
sendmail -s alert -t my-smtp-server-ip [email protected]  or
sendmail -s alert -f [email protected]  [email protected] or
"sendmail -s alert -f [email protected]  [email protected]"
but always the same, any mail is sent.

regards
Marco

eSafe Protect Gateway (tm) has scanned this mail for viruses, vandals and
suspicious attachments.