[FW1] upgrade 4.0 -> 4.1 Solaris 2.6 X86

Experts,

Can anyone give me some tips on how to upgrade a FW-1 V4.0 to V4.1 on a
Solaris 2.6 Intel system.
Are there any do's and don'ts and will my rule-base and objects stay in
tact.

Thanks in advance,
Marco

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is only intended
for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy disseminate,
distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies
of this message.

begin:vcard
n:van Zanten;Marco
tel;cell:0031 628 638 615
tel;fax:0031 20 884 9953
tel;work:0031 30 689 7298
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.capgemini.nl
org:Cap Gemini Nederland B.V.
version:2.1
email;internet:[email protected]
adr;quoted-printable:;;Daltonlaan 100=0D=0A=0D=0A;Utrecht;;P.O. Box 2575 3500 GN;The Netherlands
fn:Marco van Zanten
end:vcard