[FW1] FTP Problems

Hi Guys
I am having a problem with ftping from behind a NT checkpoint fw1 through a
nokia fw1. I am creating a lot of connection very quickly and all the
sessions keep disconnecting, I have herd there is a patch or file mod for
this does any one have any ideas of why this is happening.
Cheers

Mark Salter
Secutiry Advisor
Lynx Technology Limited

Email:		[email protected]
Web:		http://www.lynxtec.com/ <http://www.lynxtec.com/>

DISCLAIMER

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) ("Intended
Recipient") to whom it is addressed. It may contain information, which is
privileged and confidential. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution,
copying or other use of this message or any of its content by any person
other than the Intended Recipient may constitute a breach of civil or
criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are not the Intended
Recipient, lease contact the sender as soon as possible.