[FW1] netbios_nat effect

All,

(Please excuse if this ends up being a duplicate post as I originally sent this last Wednesday - today is Monday - and it still has not shown up on the list?!)

I was perusing the FAQs on phoneboy's site and came across one titled "NT Trusts Across a Firewall."  In the answer it states:

	In Firewall-1 4.1, you can enable NetBIOS over NAT support (which will be necessary if using an FWZ-based VPN or any other 	situation will NAT will be needed) by adding the following to the :props( section of objects.C:

		:netbios_nat	(true)

I did a search in the mailinglist archives, Checkpoint, and on phoneboy but found no other information.  Can someone please explain or point me to information on what this does?  I would love for it to mean that by putting this in objects.C some of the things we have problems with MS products and NAT would go away (i.e. being able to manage an Exchange server from a NAT'd system or getting new mail notification to a NAT'd client).  (Note the Exchange server was recently moved to outside the firewall but it is sandwiched by another firewall on the other side of it.)

Thanks in advance,

Tracy A. Maxi
Firewall Administrator
AFRL/SNOO Computer Operations