[FW1] FW-1 & Stonebeat Questions

Hi !

I am currently freshly setting up FW-1 4.1 sp3 with HA & Load balancing using Stonebeat Full Cluster v2.0 sp2 on a pair of ultra 10 solaris 7.0. Previously, the FW config was just a FW-1 v3.0 installed on Sun Sparc 5 solaris 2.6 with no HA.

Here are some questions I hope to clarify

1. Would I be able to port over the configuration and object files directly from a FW-1 v3.0 to be used with a FW-1 4.1 sp3 ?
I understand that some rules won't work but would the users, objects and rules files be at least portable ?

2. If I were to upgrade from FW-1 v3.0 to v4.1, does the upgrade convert the configuration and relevant object files to a v4.1 format which I could then copy and use on another machine ?

3. Does the managment station actually mean the management GUI that accesses the firewall module or the location of the actual management module ?

4. From what i understand, now that the management module could be installed on a separate machine from the firewall module. Does it mean I could use just one management module to control 2 firewall modules.
Eg. Fw-node1 installed with Firewall + Management module. FW-node2 installed with firewall module only. Management module configured to control both FW-node1 & 2.

Thanks !

Rgds, Patricia Siow