[FW1] FW1 is letting the traffic out but not the port starts 'listening'....

Hi,
I have a FW1 version 4.1 SP2 installation on WinNT 4.0 SP6. My network is a simple one where I have couple of servers on the LAN and a Router, the FW1 pretty sits between the LAN Servers and the Router. I configured the proper NAT and security policy settings absolutely no problem with that.

The firewall's SMTP port is not 'listening' on behalf of the internal Exchange mail server even though I staticaly NAT-ed it with a global IP addrs. I tried telnet-ing it, but it doesn't go through, but I could browse from this exchange server. I could even telnet port 25 of DMZ's NIC card of Exchange server, showing the service is running perfect.

I could find the mails flowing out my network to hotmail.com but not the other way. The current security policy is 'all-all-all'. Any helpers please....

thanks
James