RE: [FW1] Re: Web server in DMZ

That is the WRONG route you added.
You should read up on how NT routes work (they are bit different than Unix
in several instances)

1) Make sure that ROUTING is enabled in the NCPA. Regardless of what routes
you add, it will make no difference unless you have this enabled. This is
COMMONLY overlooked I have found.

2) You need a STATIC HOST ROUTE entry. These do not use GATEWAY or INTERFACE
address, nor do they require a mask (although you can put it in there if you
really want to). You use the External NAT'd address of the host and the real
internal address of the host.

For instance, if you wanted your host to be 200.200.200.200 on the Internet,
and your hosts REAL assigned internal address is 10.10.10.10, then you would
use this command to add the static route:

route add -p 200.200.200.200 10.10.10.10

3) check your 0.0.0.0 routes. They can sometimes cause problems if all are
same metric.

That's it...other than ALL the rest everyone has been repeating to you over
and over again adinfinitum for the last 3 days. If you still can't figure
this out, I suggest you might not have the requisite skills to administer
this firewall and you might want to consider some training prior to putting
your company at risk. Chesapeake Network Solutions or MentorTech would be
a good start.