RE: [FW1] Nokia IP, telnet arrow keys

Title: RE: [FW1] Nokia IP, telnet arrow keys
Have you tried it yourself?
-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Hitchcock [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 16:26
To: Goetz, Jarrett; 'Paul Murphy'
Cc: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: RE: [FW1] Nokia IP, telnet arrow keys

Download the "Unsupported" package from Nokia's site (https://filehost.iprg.nokia.com/level3/resolutions/1783/unsupported.tgz)  This requires a login to Nokia's support site, which you can get at support.nokia.com.  This package includes numerous utilities, one of which is the bash shell.

HTH

Dan Hitchcock
CCNA, CCSE, MCSE
Security Analyst
Breakwater Security Associates

dhitchcock (at) breakwatersecurity (dot) com
http://www.breakwatersecurity.com

The information contained in this email message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.