Re: [FW1] N E W S E C T I O N in the index file: "Hardening OS"

At 09:55 AM 6/4/01, Zeltser, Roman wrote:

For those who is following our index.
I have updated the index file with a new section "Hardening Network OS and
Web Servers" http://www.rtek2000.com/Tech/InternetSecureLinks.html

Please don't leave out a link for HP-UX...although I must confess I haven't used it in about two and a half years :)

http://people.hp.se/stevesk/bastion.html

-- Joe