[FW1] some solaris question

I installed Solaris 8 in intel PC, may I know

1) How to add a network card in solaris, I have two NIC, but the system only detected one when I do the ifconfig -a, that's elxl0 , When I do guava# ifconfig elxl1 192.168.100.2 netmask 255.255.255.0 broadcast 192.168.100.255
ifconfig: SIOCGLIFNETMASK: elxl1: no such interface

2)How to go to the CDrom from the Text based, which devices in /dev is refering to cdrom. There is a /dev/cdrom in Linux but not in solaris why??

3) Anyone know where to get the following software? It is a bash shell software for solaris. But I could not find it.
[root@sunfw1 /dev]# pkginfo -l FSFbash
PKGINST: FSFbash
NAME: bash
CATEGORY: application