From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]]On Behalf Of
Nooman
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2001 15:40
To: Shmoo Mailing List ([email protected])
Subject: [FW1] Drops on the log

I get tons of drop for

Service Source         Destination                ProtocolRule  S_Port
28662   141.202.215.14 My firewall Public address tcp      0     ftp
28664   141.202.215.14 My firewall Public address tcp      0     ftp
28666   141.202.215.14 My firewall Public address tcp      0     ftp

Is this is a possible hacking activity? If not then what is it?

Nooman E. Siddiqi