[FW1] List of FW1 Supported Applications/Protocols throu NAT

Is there a running list of currently supported Protocols throu NAT that FW1
needs to recognise the Data in the Payload, and modify? I am perticularly
interested in knowing what forms of VPN passthrou a FW1 in NAT Hide mode can
handle. (Similarly to the way a Linksys Cable/Dsl router can handle IPSec
and PPTP.) However it would be nice to know every application that the
Firewall has been programmed to recognise. I have not had anything come up
in searches.