re[2]: [FW1] IPSO 3.4 available *and* FW-1 4.1 SP4

  >>  anyone upgraded this yet? any problems?

I am planning on the upgrade this weekend because it provides a fix to a problem I need to solve. The bug is with FW 4.1 SP3 on IPSO 3.3 with limited internal host license. Errors are generated by too many internal hosts. FW tab -t table_host -s reveals that I have double the hosts than I'm allowed. FW says I have double because it reads each host's IP address frontwards and backwards. So that 1 host 192.168.8.1 would show up twice as 1.8.18.192 even though the external.if file is configured correctly. This bug is listed at http://support.nokia.com.

I will keep this list posted as to how my upgrade of bootmgr, IPSO 3.4 and SP4 goes this weekend.

Regards
Richard Chase