From: Ivan More [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2001 6:00 AM
To: [email protected]
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: [FW1] Web server in DMZ

Hi,

We are trying to setup a web server in the DMZ for
public access. But we are not successful.

  Internet
  ********

-----------
|          |
|          |           ----- DMZ
|   FW     |-----------|   | web server
|          |           ----- internal IP 10.1.1.100
|          |                 external IP
------------

  ******
  Office

In our rule base we have

source    destination    service
Any       Web server     http
          NAT to
          external IP

We did not see any traffic connecting to this web
server even when we try to connect to it (not using
VPN). What did I missed out?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

Cheers,
Ivan