RE: [FW1] NFS fails on FW1 4.1 SP2 and SP3

Michael

No, the clients are talking to the server's primary IP address (it is a
single dedicated NFS box). The server responds correctly from the same IP
address and port number that the client used.
I have also checked that the FW1 UDP connection table does have the correct
entry for this "connection".

Oliver